deVan Sealants, Inc.
deVan Sealants, Inc., is an OEM industrial sealant and adhesive producer that has supplied the St. Louis, MO, metropolitan market, the Midwest, and clients nationwide with the highest quality, durable, dependable sealants, tapes, caulks, rolls, adhesives, industrial and commercial-grade sealants, foams, and other products for decades.
Industrial Sealants Manufacturing
As a leader in OEM sealants for industrial, manufacturing, construction, and general repair work, deVan Sealants, Inc., of St. Louis, MO, is a national leader. Founded in 1949 as Durable Putty Products, our company quickly became the market leader in the St. Louis metropolitan area and surrounding regions. Within a decade, our attention to detail, customer service, and innovative development of products allowed us to provide putty, oil-based caulks, and glazing compounds to almost every hardware store in the metropolitan region.
Providing Exceptionally Strong Products to Industry, Manufacturing and Construction
After reincorporating in 1956 as deVan Sealants, Inc., our company gradually moved into industrial sealants as an OEM sealant manufacturer of high-quality, extremely durable sealants, asbestos-free tapes, beads, and other non-hazardous, non-toxic sealants (non-hazardous and non-toxic under normal temperatures and usage). Our 60+ years of experience has enabled us to provide the industrial sealant markets with unsurpassed reliability. We have also been a major supplier for metal building manufacturers. deVan Sealants is a BlueScope Buildings North America “Zero Defect” supplier since 1994 and we are ISO Q9001:2008 Certified.
OEM Manufacturer Supplying Industrial Sealants Nationally and Internationally
deVan Sealants, Inc. ships products within the US as well as worldwide to many industrial, manufacturing, construction, and HVAC clients. There are, of course, a variety of other markets in need of exceptionally strong and durable bonding agents from caulks, liquid sealants, tapes, beads, pumpables, extrudables, and other sealants to meet industrial, manufacturing, automotive, and heavy-duty repair work requirements. Some of the markets that deVan Sealants, Inc., services include:
- Automotive – windshield sealants, truck and bus bodies, general bonding agents
- Construction and related product manufacturing – metal buildings, wood, aluminum, vinyl windows
- Crafts and craft manufacturing – metals, wood, floral crafts
- HVAC – manufacturing and repair work, air conditioners, refrigerators, freezers, etc.
- Industrial use – serving a broad range of industrial use applications where exceptionally strong bonding agents are required
- Monuments and stone work
- Manufacturing – general product manufacturing, heavy-use products, outdoor products, high-durability sealants for extended use
- Telecommunications – for outdoor sealants, product manufacturing
- And many other businesses and companies needing products direct from an OEM sealant manufacturer
deVan Sealants is widely known in the United States as one of the most established and reliable suppliers of quality adhesives & sealants
Industry has very special requirements when it comes to sealants and adhesives. deVan’s unique chemical formularies meet and exceed industry standards
deVan listens carefully to your needs and analyzes your situation extensively before recommending a solution. Nothing is more important than your total satisfaction