deVan Sealants’ Signature Product
DeVan Sealants specializes in industrial sealant products for industrial, HVAC, manufacturing, automotive, construction or any other industries in America. For more than 60 years, deVan Sealants has supplied the St. Louis, MO, metropolitan market, the Midwest, and clients nationwide with the highest quality, durable, dependable industrial sealants as well as supply tapes, caulks, rolls, industrial adhesives, foams, and other industry-specific products. So, we fully know the requirements of manufacturing, business and industry.
deVan Sealants Products Are Manufactured in Saint Louis, Then Shipped Across America
B2B Supplier for Industry and Manufacturing
As a B2B supplier, we know that every business–whether it is manufacturing or industrial–uses general and custom industrial products during their day-to-day operation. DeVan Sealants can provide standard formulations, bulk orders or industry-specific industrial sealant products needed by your business. We also work directly with your business if you need special, custom formulated, and OEM industrial sealants and other products. We will produce a product that meets your company’s formulation requirements.
Schedule a consultation to discuss your commercial OEM and custom formulation requirements by contacting us
Short List of Industrial Sealants We Manufacture
- Automotive – Butyl rubber seal, windshield/window sealants, truck and bus body sealants
- Bag Sealant – General purpose sealants
- Coolers, Display Cases and Dispensing Units – Sound-deadening sealants and freeze thaw thumbing sealants
- General Industrial – Plastic sealers, polyurethane sealants, urethane sealants
- Grain Bin – Preformed Butyl sealants
- Hot Melt – Standing lock seam sealants
- Metal Building – Butyl rubber seals—non-skinning
- Pumpable – Premium Butyl rubber seals—non-skinning pumpable and silicone
- Special Construction – Expansion joint sealers, low swellable Butyl for casket, septic tank and sewer pipe applications
- Truck and Bus Bodies – Butyl and silicones Acetoxy
- Window – High XL re-extrudable Butyl sealants from spools and Butyl tape sealants
Get the Standard and Custom Industrial Sealants Your Company Needs by Contacting deVan Sealants at (314) 383-1941
Industry-Safe Industrial Sealants
We use industry-best practices in production, storage, and shipment. All our products manufactured at deVan Sealants are non-hazardous and non-toxic under normal temperatures and storage conditions but industrial products can precipitate health issues, such as eye irritations, if improperly used or stored, so proper storage and handling instructions are included on every package. We also provide Safety Data Sheets and Technical Data Sheets on all formulations so their quality and safety are stipulated and guaranteed.
Call deVan Sealants at (314) 383-1941