We Have the Best Silicone Caulk for Your Industrial Applications
Caulk, Sealant and Adhesive Manufacturer – deVan Sealants
Silicone caulk is the premium caulk for jobs exposed to water. Silicone caulk adhesives are inert, synthetic sealants that are typically heat-resistant and rubber-like in consistency. Silicone sealant caulk is used in the automotive, electrical, aquarium, electronic, dry cleaning, medical, building construction, HVAC and plumbing, toy and other industrial and manufacturing applications.
Silicone Products Are Manufactured by deVan Sealants in St. Louis, MO, and Shipped Across America
Silicone Caulking Properties
- Has outstanding adhesion and flexure characteristics coupled with long life.
- Is the caulk of choice for showers, tubs and other areas exposed to water.
- Has excellent resistance to oxygen, ozone and UV light (sunlight).
- Has thermal stability (constancy of properties over a wide operating range of temperatures −100 to 250 °C).
- Is mildew resistant, watertight, won’t yellow or discolor.
- Does not stick.
- Releases ammonia during curing so the workplace should be in a well-ventilated area.
Call deVan Sealants in St. Louis Today at: (314) 383-1941
Attention to Detail
Known for our attention to detail, deVan Sealants’ development and production team works directly with companies with their requests for quality specialty silicone caulk products. We offer a variety of standard formulations and can produce OEM or custom silicone caulks per your specifications. DeVan Sealants also works directly with companies in need of B2B bulk orders or industry-specific products.
Industry Regulated Standards Are Met or Exceeded
We take safety and quality control seriously, and we incorporate industry-regulated standards in all our production, storage, and shipment practices. In addition, we provide all necessary MSDS Sheets, Technical Sheets and Product Safety Information to our B2B customers.