DeVan Sealants shore up your building projects. We are a certified manufacturer of construction sealant products for building and construction applications. Our construction sealants and adhesives include expansion joint sealers, butyl rubber sealers, butyl caulk, butyl tapes and beads.
The rise in construction adhesive popularity has been due to its versatility and well-balanced properties. These sealants are suitable for a wide range of applications in the construction industry, such as on concrete construction joints, expansion joints of railways, airport runways, and highway/railway bridges, etc. and for building projects.
Some of the unique properties of building sealants are:
- Solvent-free and environmentally friendly products.
- Low-temperature gunnability: the viscosity of deVan’s sealants is less dependent on temperature changes.
- Storage stability: shelf life is excellent although sealant must be protected from moisture.
- Weather resistance and durability: masonry sealant, wood sealant, and other construction sealants show no cracking, splitting, discoloration or adhesion failure after several years of testing.
- Stain resistance: construction adhesives do not stain as some sealants do because of low molecular weight, silicon materials that bleed from the surface of sealed joints.
- Adhesion: construction sealants provide adhesion to various substrates including metals, plastics, wood, and ceramics.
The two-component sealant products have the features of fast cure, high elongation and good elasticity. It is the most cost-effective waterproof polyurethane sealant currently offered. The single part sealant’s characteristics are its easy application, high solid content, high elongation, good water resistance, excellent durability, and fatigue resistance. These high-performance construction sealants will stick to almost any surface as they have a highly aggressive adhesion.
Our sealants provide a perfect seal, which helps with achieving your construction specifications. We provide Safety Data Sheets to assure their material safety and quality.