Industrial adhesives from deVan Sealants are essential for a wide range of industries, manufacturing, construction and other business operations. DeVan Sealants produces standard or general formulations and OEM and custom formulae based on original product specifications or your company’s specific requirements. We manufacture and ship adhesives, sealants, polyurethanes, tapes, putty, hot melt, and many other sealant products nationwide.
INDUSTRIAL ADHESIVES – STANDARD & CUSTOM FORMULATIONS
B2B Industrial Adhesive Supplier for Industry & Manufacturing
As a B2B supplier of industrial adhesives and commercial-grade sealants, we know that every industry and manufacturer uses general and custom products during operations, manufacturing and assembly. DeVan Sealants works directly with companies in need of custom formulations, bulk orders or industry-specific products. We offer a variety of standard formulations and can produce OEM or custom industrial adhesives and sealants per your specifications. Our development and production team works directly with companies to produce the formulations needed for operations for:
- Industrial Manufacturing – e.g. non-solvent sealants, non-skinning pumpables, High XL, non-flow Butyl tapes, plastic sealers, floral tapes, curable vacuum, sealants
- Manufacturing and Product Assembly
- Automotive Industry; Truck and Bus Bodies – windshields, windows and other parts of vehicles, frames and trailers (e.g. Butyl adhesives/sealants, and Neutral Cure System products, windshield sealants, tapes); also sealants for vehicle windows or windows in metal frames/buildings
- HVAC Assembly/Repair, Refrigeration Product Manufacturing – adhesives, pumpable sealants, premium Butyl rubber-pumpable sealants, general adhesives, tapes; and other chemical formulations for product manufacturing and HVAC repair work of commercial and residential equipment; adhesives/sealants for commercial coolers, refrigeration units, display cases, refrigerated product dispensers (e.g. bead cords, Butyl rubber seal-pumpable, plastic sealers, freeze-thaw thumbing sealant, sound-deadening sealants, thermomastic heat transfer compounds, and thumbing compounds)
- Construction/Metal Building Assembly – adhesives, caulks pumpables, extrudables, tapes, rolls, adhesives, and even die-cut parts for their own manufacturing, construction, grain bin adhesives/sealants, metal or galvanized steel building special construction sealants, steel building window sealants, metal primers, pre-formed Butyl sealant for use on metal & for many other product specifications
Non-Toxic Adhesive Formulations
All products and industrial adhesives produced at deVan Sealants are non-hazardous and non-toxic under normal temperatures and storage conditions. Although many products can precipitate health issues, eye irritations, etc., if improperly used or stored, we offer SDS on all formulations. We take safety and quality control seriously, and we use industry-best practices in production, storage, shipment, and provide all necessary information to B2B customers for safety. We want to make sure that any end-user of our products does so in a safe manner.