Construction Sealant for Building Applications
DeVan Sealants shore up your building projects. We are a certified manufacturer of construction sealant products for building and construction applications. Our construction sealants and adhesives include expansion joint sealers, butyl rubber sealers, butyl caulk, butyl tapes and beads, foam tapes, urethane & silicone sealants.
The rise in construction adhesive popularity has been due to its versatility and well-balanced properties. These sealants are suitable for a wide range of applications in the construction industry, such as on concrete construction joints, expansion joints of railways, airport runways, and highway/railway bridges, etc. and for building projects.
deVan Sealants Are Manufactured in St. Louis and Shipped Worldwide
For Construction Sealant for Your Building Project, Contact deVan Sealants
Call deVan Sealants to Place Your Order at: 314-383-1941
Unique Properties of Building, Construction Sealants
Some of the unique properties of building sealants are:
- Solvent-free and environmentally friendly products.
- Low temperature gunnability: the viscosity of deVan’s sealants is less dependent on temperature changes.
- Storage stability: shelf life is excellent although sealant must be protected from moisture.
- Weather resistance and durability: masonry sealant, wood sealant, and other construction sealants show no cracking, splitting, discoloration or adhesion failure after several years of testing.
- Stain resistance: construction adhesives do not stain as some silicone sealants do because of low molecular weight, silicon materials that bleed from the surface of sealed joints.
- Adhesion: construction sealants provide adhesion to various substrates including metals, plastics, wood, and ceramics.
Fast Curing Two-Component Sealants
The two-component sealant products have the features of fast cure, high elongation and good elasticity. It is the most cost-effective waterproof polyurethane sealant currently offered. The single part sealant’s characteristics are its easy application, high solid content, high elongation, good water resistance, excellent durability, and fatigue resistance. These high performance construction sealants will stick to almost any surface as they have a highly aggressive adhesion.
Our sealants provide a perfect seal, which helps with achieving your construction specifications. We provide Safety Data Sheets to assure their material safety and quality.
Contact deVan Sealants Today to Place Your Order for Construction Sealants, Adhesives, Tapes and Other Industrial Supplies
Call deVan Sealants in St. Louis at: 314-383-1941