Did you know deVan Sealants engineers industrial OEM sealants for use in automotive, HVAC, construction, agribusiness, manufacturing and other industry assembly applications? OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) is defined by IBM to refer to “a manufacturer of equipment that may be marketed by another manufacturer”. In short, deVan Sealants produces industrial-grade products that are used in other companies’ industrial assembly applications.
LARGE VARIETY OF INDUSTRIAL OEM SEALANTS
Variety of OEM Sealants Available
- Automotive Sealant – used for assembly and repair of automobiles, trucks, buses, trains, airplanes, tractor-trailers, commercial trucks, motorhomes, road graters, backhoes, excavators, forklifts, and other heavy construction equipment among other uses.
- Bag Sealant – used for general purpose
- Gasket Sealant – used to seal the engine block and cylinder head in an automobile engine as well as to prevent leakage through the very small clearance areas between pipe threads in plumbing and utility piping applications.
- Polyurethane Sealant – used as a coating for masonry, wood, concrete, steel, aluminum, vinyl and most plastics. Also, used in construction for assembly and repair of insulating glass windows, for high-performance joint sealing in concrete and metal buildings, and for sealing roofing membranes. They are very popular with the homeowner DIYers (do-it-yourself) for blocking drafts and air leaks around foundations, windows, and electrical outlets.
- Refrigeration Sealant – used for assembly and repair of refrigerators, freezers, coolers, chillers, display cases, dispensing units, air conditioning units and other refrigeration applications.
- Water Sealant – used in basements and other areas susceptible to water to fill any cracks and leaks that it finds to protect the material against water damage; and it firms up the outer coating of the material so it does not develop leaks in future.
- Window Sealant, Window Caulk – used to repair gaps and prevent drafts around windows and doors
Standard & Custom OEM Formulations
These are but a few of our OEM manufacturing capabilities. Our OEM industrial sealants are ideal for any business requiring commercial-grade, long-lasting sealants. We can provide standard OEM formulations to meet your company’s needs. And we can engineer custom OEM formulae to meet your company’s assembly application needs.