Silicone caulk is the premium caulk for jobs exposed to water. Silicone caulk adhesives are inert, synthetic sealants that are typically heat-resistant & have a rubber-like consistency. Silicone sealant caulk is used in the automotive, electrical, aquarium, electronic, dry cleaning, medical, building construction, HVAC & plumbing, toy & other industrial and manufacturing applications.
THE BEST SILICONE CAULK FOR YOUR INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS
Silicone Caulking Properties
- Has outstanding adhesion and flexure characteristics coupled with long life.
- Is the caulk of choice for showers, tubs and other areas exposed to water.
- Has excellent resistance to oxygen, ozone and UV light (sunlight).
- Has thermal stability (constancy of properties over a wide operating range of temperatures −100 to 250 °C).
- Is mildew resistant, watertight, won’t yellow or discolor.
- Does not stick.
- Releases ammonia during curing so the workplace should be in a well-ventilated area.
Attention to Detail
Known for our attention to detail, deVan Sealants’ development and production team works directly with companies with their requests for quality specialty silicone caulk products. We offer a variety of standard formulations and can produce OEM or custom silicone caulks per your specifications. DeVan Sealants also works directly with companies in need of B2B bulk orders or industry-specific products.