We Have a Large Variety of Industrial OEM Sealants
Did you know deVan Sealants engineers industrial OEM sealants for use in automotive, HVAC, construction, agribusiness, manufacturing and other industry assembly applications? OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) is defined by IBM to refer to “a manufacturer of equipment that may be marketed by another manufacturer”. In short, deVan Sealants produces industrial-grade products that are used in other companies’ industrial assembly applications.
deVan Sealants Are Manufactured in St. Louis and Shipped Worldwide
Variety of OEM Sealants Available
- Automotive Sealant – used for assembly and repair of automobiles, trucks, buses, trains, airplanes, tractor-trailers, commercial trucks, motor homes, road graters,backhoes, excavators, forklifts, and other heavy construction equipment among other uses.
- Bag Sealant – used for general purpose.
- Butyl Sealant, Butyl Rubber Sealant – used for assembly and repair of metal buildings, grain bins, caskets, sewer pipes and septic tanks among other uses.
- Foam Sealant – used to fill large cracks and crevices in surfaces such as masonry, wood, metal, glass, tile and most plastics.
- Gasket Sealant – used to seal the engine block and cylinder head in an automobile engine as well as to prevent leakage through the very small clearance areas between pipe threads in plumbing and utility piping applications.
Contact deVan Sealants in St. Louis at (314) 383-1941
- Polyurethane Sealant, Urethane Sealant – used as a coating for masonry, wood, concrete, steel, aluminum, vinyl and most plastics. Also, used in construction for assembly and repair of insulating glass windows, for high-performance joint sealing in concrete and metal buildings, and for sealing roofing membranes. They are very popular with the homeowner DIYers (do-it-yourself) for blocking drafts and air leaks around foundations, windows, and electrical outlets. In OEM auto and truck production, urethane sealants are used for windshield glazing; and in the aftermarket for installing replacement windshields. Urethanes are also used for seam sealing in body repair shops.
- Refrigeration Sealant – used for assembly and repair of refrigerators, freezers, coolers, chillers, display cases, dispensing units, air conditioning units and other refrigeration applications.
- Silicone Sealant – used in assembly and repair of automotive parts, aquariums, electronics, cookware, toys, crafts and hobbies. Also used in the construction and plumbing industries to seal gaps, joints, cracks and crevices.
- Water Sealant – used in basements and other areas susceptible to water to fill any cracks and leaks that it finds to protect the material against water damage; and it firms up the outer coating of the material so it does not develop leaks in future.
- Window Sealant, Window Caulk – used to repair gaps and prevent drafts around windows and doors.
Get the Industrial OEM Sealants Your Company Needs by Contacting deVan Sealants at (314) 383-1941
Standard and Custom OEM Formulations
These are but a few of our OEM manufacturing capabilities. Our OEM industrial sealants are ideal for any business requiring commercial-grade, long-lasting sealants. We can provide standard OEM formulations to meet your company’s needs. And we can engineer custom OEM formulae to meet your company’s assembly application needs.
Industry-Best Practices Used
At deVan Sealants, we use industry-best practices in production, storage, shipment. All our products are non-hazardous and non-toxic under normal temperatures and storage conditions. Proper storage and handling instructions are included on every package. We also provide Safety Data Sheets and Technical Sheets on all formulations so their quality and safety are indicated and guaranteed.