Silicone Products from a Leading Manufacturer of Industrial Sealants – deVan Sealants
Silicone Products from deVan Sealants are used by a wide range of industries, manufacturing, construction and other business operations. DeVan Sealants, the leading industrial sealant manufacturer in St. Louis and the Midwest, produces standard formulations, OEM formulations and custom silicone product formulations based on original product specifications or your company’s specific requirements. We sell standard, OEM and custom formulations to a wide range of industries.
Silicone Products are Manufactured by deVan Sealants in St. Louis, MO, and Shipped across America
Attention to Detail
Known for our attention to detail, deVan Sealants works directly with companies’ requests for quality Specialty Silicone Products. We offer a variety of standard formulations and can produce OEM or Custom Silicone Products per your specifications. Our development and production team works directly with companies to produce the exact formulations needed. DeVan Sealants also works directly with companies in need of bulk orders or industry-specific products.
Our Superior Silicone and Industrial Products Are Used In:
- Industrial Manufacturing – e.g. non-solvent sealants and adhesives, non-skinning pumpables, High XL, non-flow Butyl tapes, plastic sealers, floral tapes, curable vacuum, sealants, and many other types of adhesives
- Manufacturing and Product Assembly
- Automotive Industry; Truck and Bus Bodies – windshields, windows and other parts of vehicles, frames and trailers (e.g. Butyl adhesives/sealants, pumpable urethanes, silicones Acetoxy, and Neutral Cure System products, windshield sealants, tapes); also sealants for vehicle windows or windows in metal frames/buildings
- HVAC Assembly/Repair, and Refrigeration Product Manufacturing – adhesives, pumpable sealants, premium Butyl rubber-pumpable sealants, general adhesives, tapes; and other chemical formulations for product manufacturing and HVAC repair work of commercial and residential equipment; adhesives/sealants for commercial coolers, refrigeration units, display cases, refrigerated product dispensers (e.g. bead cords, Butyl rubber seal-pumpable, foam stop compound, plastic sealers, freeze thaw thumbing sealant, sound-deadening sealants, thermomastic heat transfer compounds, and thumbing compounds)
- Construction/Metal Building Assembly – adhesives, caulks pumpables, extrudables, tapes, rolls, adhesives, and even die cut parts for their own manufacturing, construction, grain bin adhesives/sealants, urethanes, silicones, metal or galvanized steel building special construction sealants, steel building window sealants, metal primers, preformed Butyl sealant for use on metal, and for many other product specifications
We take safety and quality control seriously, and we use best-industry practices in production, storage, shipment, and provide all necessary information to B2B customers for safety. We want to make sure that any end-user of our products does so in a safe manner.
Call deVan Sealants at (314) 383-1941 for Product Information